Wills & Bequests
- Contact our Donor Relationships Manager, Laurian Harry firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
- Contact your solicitor to discuss your Will in further detail including wording and wishes.
- Discuss your wishes with those closest to you such as family and friends.
While a gift in your Will to United Jewish Education Board has a long-term impact to the organisation, it’s surprisingly easy to do. Once you’ve taken care of your family and loved ones, ask your solicitor or other qualified professional to use the wording that suits you best:
I give __________________ (insert from choices below) to United Jewish Education Board, 306 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield 3162 Victoria ABN 94 057 080 137 to be used for its general purposes. The official receipt of the organisation shall be a full and sufficient discharge to my executors.
- The whole (or x%) of the residue of my estate
- The whole (or x%) of my estate
- The sum of $ (amount) or
- Details of specific asset(s)
Please let United Jewish Education Board know about your generosity so we can thank you personally and properly.
We aim to achieve this through our 4 key Values:
Our programs support learners in exploring and understanding their Jewish identity. We hope to foster a feeling of connection to Jewish life and Israel.
The quality educational experiences provided aim to create curious and passionate learners who are engaged with their Jewish identity.
Program participants can begin establishing a lifelong connection and commitment not only to their local Jewish community, but to the wider, global Jewish community.
We strongly believe that all Jews have a right to learn about their Jewish identity. We aim to create programs that cater to those with special needs, and programs that are affordable to all.