UJEB's Fee Assistance
UJEB’s Fee Assistance
With reference to UJEB’s Fee Assistance Policy
Steps to requesting fee assistance:
- Setup an account in the UJEB Enrolment System – HERE
- Request a trial for the classes you wish your child/ren to attend. That will entitle them to attend ONE CLASS.
- Complete the UJEB Fee Assistance form below.
- A decision will be provided by UJEB and then a credit of the outstanding amount will be added to your account.
- Your family will be invoiced the outstanding amount based on the fee arrangement provided.
We aim to achieve this through our 4 key Values:
Our programs support learners in exploring and understanding their Jewish identity. We hope to foster a feeling of connection to Jewish life and Israel.
The quality educational experiences provided aim to create curious and passionate learners who are engaged with their Jewish identity.
Program participants can begin establishing a lifelong connection and commitment not only to their local Jewish community, but to the wider, global Jewish community.
We strongly believe that all Jews have a right to learn about their Jewish identity. We aim to create programs that cater to those with special needs, and programs that are affordable to all.